If you have a love of food & entertaining, we'd love to work with you! We have several employment opportunities opening up in May 2019. Scroll down and fill out the form below to apply!
Positions Available (Starts May 2019)
- Event Staging - Responsible for planning, sourcing and set-up for both onsite and offsite events. Will work closely with grilling and kitchen staff to complete various cooking tasks, giving this person the perfect platform to learn about cooking and grilling! This person will be required to lift heavy equipment and will require occasional travel.
- Grill Assistant - Responsibilities include grill set-up, monitoring, repair and maintenance. This person will also work closely with the kitchen and chef with with smoking, grilling and outdoor cooking operations.
- Sous Chef - Helps to prepare dishes and ingredients used throughout the week. This person will work closely with the kitchen in recipe development and weekly management of duties to be performed. Kitchen experience is a must.
- Kitchen Assistant - Assists kitchen staff with daily tasks, such as food preparation, cooking, dishes, cleaning, ect. Will work closely with grilling and kitchen staff to complete various cooking tasks, giving this person the perfect platform to learn about cooking and grilling!Kitchen experience is preferred.
- Marketing Assistant/Host - Responsible for assisting in social media, print and sales. This person will be the first point of contact for greeting guests on the phone as well as onsite and offsite events. This person must have a strong working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ect.), and direct customer sales. Excellent presentations skills are a must.